Eligible applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Aged 18 or above
- Possessing a Macao SAR Resident Identity Card*
- Chinese or Portuguese national
Eligible applicants can use the self-service kiosks to submit:
- first-time application for Visit Permit to HKSAR; or
- renewal application for Visit Permit to HKSAR within 9 months prior to or after the expiry date of the Visit Permit to HKSAR.
China Plaza: Cash, credit card, QuickPass, debit card and Macao Pass.
Services Centre of Macao SAR: Cash, QuickPass and Macao Pass.
* Please note that:
The self-service kiosks are not applicable to applicants under the following conditions. They are required to lodge their applications at the Identification Services Bureau.
1. Below the age of 18
2. The Macao Resident Identity Card is expired (excluding the identity card which is being renewed)
3. Non-Chinese or non-Portuguese national
4. An interdicted or quasi-interdicted person